The Doers Way exists to arm female entrepreneurs with the tools to share their Genius Zone with the world. Here at The Doers Way, we help female entrepreneurs to Stop Dreaming and Start Doing to build their profitable, lifestyle business. We arm our community with the tools they need to take Massive Imperfect Action, and share their Genius Zone with the world. We do this through world-class online courses, coaching programs, intensive live retreats, and our close-knit membership community.
Since 2015, we’ve helped over 60,000 coaches and consultants in 72 countries to create an impact with their Genius Zone, and have recently launched Outsourced Doers – another fast growing start-up with international reach.
Our mission is delivered by our 1000s of hours of experience in changing women’s lives, at a very transformational time in their lives.
What we stand by:
The Doers Way is built around four core values. They are the foundations of our culture.
EXCELLENCE IS OUR NORMAL
We work really hard, because women everywhere are counting on us. We don’t do mediocre, and we see problems as opportunities to do better. We go the extra mile, practice what we preach, and get the job done.
WE ARE COURAGEOUS
We know women’s lives are changed because we came to work (and we think that’s epic). We exist to create a brighter future for women globally, we go where no one has been, and we always ask “what if?”. We believe in a higher calling that is bigger than ourselves, and it drives us to work smarter and harder.
WE BRING LIGHT AND HOPE
We serve 10x more than we sell. We love making other people’s day just a little bit brighter, and we believe in the little things like smiles, hugs, and laughter! We also give 10% of our company’s profits away to people who need it.
WE ARE STRONGER AS A TEAM
We are humble, life-long learners who step up, pitch in, and help out daily. We are accountable and we take ownership of what we’re entrusted with. We say sorry when we screw up, and we believe everything is work-out-able if we’re working it out together.
When you step inside the Doers Way, you can expect to work with intelligent, hard-working and vibrant people who always lift each other up. Then there’s our global community who are super passionate, invested and 100% behind the brand you will be representing. We have a loyal following of 200,000 Doers combined across our digital platforms who are all in different stages of business, and who you will get to know and love.
You will also get:
- You’ll be part of an intelligent, hard-working and vibrant team who lift each other up daily
- You’ll be contributing to a global community of passionate and invested women who are 100% behind the brand you’ll be representing
- You’ll be able to put your Genius Zone to work to create real, meaningful change
- You’ll have opportunities to grow and develop your career on a rapid scale, without becoming ‘just another employee’ in a large corporation.
- You’ll get to know the names and faces of women in our community through live events around Australia, and the USA.
- You’ll have the chance to increase your earning capacity with an ad hoc commission structure (should you be in a sales position)…
- You’ll get rewarded and recognised for being YOU with daily encouragement, monthly Core Value Awards, and team celebrations multiple times a year.
- You’ll have the flexibility to work remotely, from home, or from our vibrant (and GORGEOUS) office.
- You’ll have a potential opportunity to travel to the USA (if you’re into that kinda thing)…
- You’ll learn from the best in the industry including Grace herself…
- You’ll take part in Friday Afternoon Wine Time, enjoy regular cuddles with Grace’s pup Delilah, become a master of sharing GIF’s, and join a close-knit team of awesome people.
Adelaide Hills & Barossa
Advertising, Arts & Media > Agency Account Management
- Stunning Adelaide Foothills location only 15 minutes from CBD
- Ad hoc commission, young supportive team, growth opportunities, flexible work
- Support our entrepreneurs with the their assigned Outsourced Doers (VAs)
Along with being super rewarding, this role will be lots of fun compared to all the usual “boring”, poke-your-eye-out account management roles 🙂
Sydney > CBD, Inner West & Eastern SuburbsCBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Base salary plus commission
Sales > New Business Development
- Work From Home with new Sydney CBD office location underway
- Full Time Permanent roles with fast growing global company
- Nurture existing accounts and convert warm leads
Join our rapidly expanding team in supporting female entrepreneurs to grow their business through dedicated online support and training with us.
CEO & General Management > General/Business Unit Manager
- Newly created role to support the CEO & lead collaboration across the groups
- Hands-on role, fundamental to the rapid growth of the organisation globally
- Stunning Adelaide Foothills location, immediate expansion into NSW & US markets
Help drive our daily ops & business performance through an amazing team of people as we expand our global reach in educational & digital marketing.
Adelaide Hills & Barossa
Marketing & Communications > Digital & Search Marketing
- Fast growing small business with global reach based in Aldgate SA, flexible work
- Develop & implement the social media strategy, alongside our Head of Marketing
- Newly created position to help lead the team and support rapid growth
Combine the powers of strategy and creativity to take our social media presence to the next level.
Adelaide Hills & Barossa
Human Resources & Recruitment > Management – Internal
- A true stand alone generalist start-up role encompassing all facets of HR
- Flexible working arrangements available, Full Time or Part Time 0.8 negotiable
- Autonomous hands-on role, fundamental to the global growth of the organisation
Develop & execute the HR strategy in alignment with the organisation’s values & growth objectives. Suiting a hands-on cyber savvy creative thinker.
Currently hiring for these positions in the US
- Account Sales Representative
- Founder Success Manager
Email us at [email protected] to find out more
What Our Employees Are Saying
The people here are very passionate and eager to learn, we are passionate to solve problems we’re curious about without anyone telling us to. For me, The Doers Way allows me to use my intuition and be creative. Everything moves quickly and that requires flexible skills, and even though we are in a fast-paced environment, I know I can slow down when I need to..Tanzi Paid Media Manager
The opportunities within all of our roles are constantly evolving, everytime we hit the mark we’ve been striving for, a new one appears. The Doers Ways is a dedicated, encouraging and joyful space where I’m not only able to grow and learn, but feel my creativity and skills are embraced everyday.Tenille MarshallMarketing Coordinator
It’s been such an incredible experience being part of such an amazingly hardworking and supportive team. It’s inspiring to be surrounded by people who always go above and beyond and are never satisfied with ‘good enough’. The Doers Way brings the best out in its team and encourages new ideas and career development.Jenna LiouliosSocial Media
We help female entrepreneurs achieve their dreams in a much better, faster, more organised manner, and that really motivates me to come to work every day because I know that if we go to work, we are fulfilling our female entrepreneurs dreams, and that's something that really excites me.Yusuf BhanpurawalaData and Reporting
I love that I am able to grow in my creativity, and that I am given the opportunity to explore different mediums and create something beautiful...everything is really fast paced and you are constantly put out of your comfort zone which really inspires growth in your Genius Zone, especially for me as a designer.Belle AnnellsGraphic Designer
The people make it a really good place to work, both locally and offshore. We have a huge team of workers in the Philippines who are lovely to work with and that’s been a bit of an honour...seeing the impact that we're having over in the Philippines has been really cool.Celine CallanderAdministration Support
What I love most about working for Outsourced Doers, is seeing a founder succeed with their Doer. Seeing them successfully outsourcing part of their role and being able to focus on the most important parts of their business and the parts they should be focusing on as a founder, that's really rewarding to watch from our perspectiveTanaya GrayHead of Founder Success
I am a people person, I love working with an amazing, diverse team of people. As we have continued to grow, we have been able to work on culture, teamwork and collaboration, and that is something that really drives me and that I like to do everyday, is lead and grow a team.Anthony RiemannCEO
I love working here because no day is the same and every single day I’m learning and expanding my skill set which is a huge asset to have. I’m constantly learning about new Facebook algorithms and Google Ads and really learning how we can acquire new customers based on the market today.Rachael CarpenterHead of Marketing